My Codebook Pro v12 free

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 15:52:39 EDT 2013

Hi All

I am updating the information for the My CodeBook Pro v12:

I am going to add 3 VideoHelp (YouTube) videos to this email. The videos
will show you the user interface and screen usage. I want people to see
what this cloud app is designed to do for developers and LiveCode new users
who have questions. This is a library database that is used to add topics
and for other users to add / questions / answers to help other users.
Please view the 3 videos and comment. If I get 10 users to signup as free
users, I will host this app for free online.

3 Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLTbEP5h_Ts&feature=youtu.be  App Usage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Wl5MnfBeY&feature=youtu.be  Tab Usage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvbDu0KHT3c&feature=youtu.be  Special Info

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41