Saving status of radio button in Preferences

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Sep 28 15:16:32 EDT 2013

Charles.

Custom properties are saved with the application, like field data. If you have used them before, you already have the basis for creating a preference "file", in that you can store your preferences that way. The nice thing about custom properties is that they can be of almost any kind. Arrays come to mind for a suite of preferences.

Craig Newman