Password Protecting Projects With Password-Protected Stacks Attached

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Sat Sep 28 14:02:13 EDT 2013

I typically just set the password from the message box. Had no problem
encrypting projects that had encrypted 3rd party libraries as substack in
4.0 - 5.5

Honestly haven't used the newer livecode commerical I have much as it
typically takes a while for me to feel confident enough in a release to
move to a newer engine unless there is some feature I really need/could put
to work immediately.