Detecting SelectedObjectChanged When Clicking Another Control?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Sep 27 20:12:43 EDT 2013

Scott.

Right. We need an "objectDeselected" message. I saw nothing in the message watcher that seemed ripe for exploitation. "mouseUp" and "mouseDown" were the only ones that seemed so, along with a few obscure others, and they would have to be handled way up as well.

But is it so onerous to have the high-level handler? Simple, can be buried somewhere, and works, as you say.

Craig