RELEASE: LiveCode 6.1.2 RC1

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 10:38:48 EDT 2013

Hi

I also added the update that immediately killed the app I was working on. I
was told the same thing that you were here, but I went back and checked the
6.5 notes and no mention of the danger was expressed. As someone new to LC
I was not pleased when my app was corrupted as soon as I re-launched the
LC.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41