[OT] More books...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 25 07:18:11 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

We have sent e-mails to everyone who ordered a book but hasn't received one yet. In this e-mail, we ask you to confirm your address. If you have ordered a book, didn't receive it and didn't get the e-mail, please contact me off-list. Make sure that you use an e-mail account without spam filters or whitelist the domain economy-x-talk.com.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.