Can't send email attachments on Android w/ 6.1.1 or 6.5 DP1 :(

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Sep 24 23:16:33 EDT 2013

On Sep 24, 2013 10:51 PM, "Monte Goulding" wrote:

> On 25/09/2013, at 11:12 AM, Roger Eller wrote:
>
> > *Here's my script:*
> >
> >   *put* mergStoragePath("downloads") into tPath *-- mergAndroid*
> >
> >   *set* the defaultFolder to specialFolderPath("External Documents") &
> > tPath
> >
> >   *put* specialFolderPath("External Documents") & tPath & "/Prova.txt"
into
> > LocalFile
>
> Do you want to save the file into the private external documents folder
or the public external storage downloads folder? You seem to be trying to
do both ;-)

Well, I want the file on my micro SD, which is /mnt/external_sd/downloads.
None of the above gets it there.  I couldn't even locate the file until I
tried:
put specialFolderPath("External Documents") & tPath & "/Prova.txt" into
LocalFile
Then I found the file at /mnt/sdcard/downloads.

sdcard is merely an internal partition, but external_sd is really the micro
SD card.

> --
> M E R Goulding
> Software development services
> Bespoke application development for vertical markets
>
> mergExt - There's an external for that!

~Roger