iOS 7 and LC 6.1.1

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Sep 24 15:55:13 EDT 2013

I submitted a new binary yesterday via the application loader and receive no
errors or warnings. I then received an email that stated the 72x72 iPad icon
was missing(it wasn't). Just for laughs I checked the image and re-added in
the standalone settings. I resubmitted and I now can't get past the
application loader. The Application Loader is now complaining that not only
is the 72x72 is missing(hard error) and also warnings for missing iOS 7
icons (120x120, 76x76, 152x152) and the PIE error is back. Tried the first
binary and same problems in the Application Loader. Looks like I just missed
a the old requirements window by minutes. I'm dead in the water. Is there
any way I can manipulate the app package to get around this?

Thanks!

OSX 10.8.4
LC 6.1.1
Xcode 4.6.3 (application loader from here)
Also in mobile prefs:
Xcode 4.2
Xcode 4.4.1
Xcode 4.5.2