"disabling" a coloroverlay?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Sep 23 13:16:20 EDT 2013

Hi Klaus:

Like all graphic effects, colorOverlay is an array that is based on multiple properties (color, opacity, and blendMode). You cannot apply a graphic effect via script by applying only one of its properties, you must set all of them at once in an array.  To adjust one of the effect's properties, you can do as Bernd suggested, or you can do this: set the colorOverlay["opacity"] of button 1 to 0.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director