Using Post tData?

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Mon Sep 23 09:28:22 EDT 2013

Hmmm.

echo "<td><. $row['urladdress'] . </td>";

That line there doesn't quite look right.

I'm not sure if you pasted this out directly or not.

What's your reasoning for the table in the script? If I were going to use
this as an http interface I would likely just use <br> tags to put them all
in a nice list that livecode could process easily.

The syntactcaly correct version of that echo would be.

echo "<td>" . $row['urladdress']  . "</td>";

Also I believe you have an extra orphan </td> in the last line of the
script you posted.

You are getting something back from the url so livecode's url commands are
fetching the right stuff, and you say this query works fine when peeked at
from a browser window.

I'd look at your loop a little closer.

Andrew