Using Post tData?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Mon Sep 23 01:20:34 EDT 2013

John,
I use post and php for remote MySQL database interaction. To use the LC MySQL commands directly, you have to open permissions to the database to the world (assuming your app accesses it). This makes an extremely insecure system. You can open an ssh tunnel using shell commands, but I find the php solution more to my liking.
Good luck,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org