Pitch shifting Audio

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Sat Sep 21 17:52:53 EDT 2013

>William Prothero wrote :

>Midi would be a very different setup than digital audio. In midi, only "events" need to be sent, while digital audio, especially independent tempo and pitch translation require >some fancy signal processing.

Yep, I know. Much easier than digital audio, but still it would be nice to have Midi functions in LiveCode. Especially some connection, so you could play midi files through your favourite sequencer software, like Ableton live or Logic.
Maybe the SunnYmidi that René suggests might do the trick. That would be great.
But on the whole, I would love to see that LC incorporates functionality on the audio/music front.

Greetings,

Beat