Valentina DB Error 0x82000

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 21 12:19:25 EDT 2013

Hi Ruslan,

I *now* have the Windows, Mac and Linux licenses in
C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\licenses
and a copy of the Windows license in
C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64

*Before* I contacted you and asked my questions on this mailing list, it
was the other way around: I had a copy of the Windows license in
C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\licenses
and the original Windows, Linux and Mac licenses in
C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64

It would be nice if you could explain to me why this works.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com