Valentina DB Error 0x82000

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 21 08:07:23 EDT 2013

Hi Ruslan,

I tried it, but it doesn't work. I use a pristine install of VServer and try to run the sample stacks included with V4Rev but I still get ERROR 0x82000. I haven't changed anything, so I'd assume that the port and other settings are correct.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.