Valentina DB Error 0x82000

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat Sep 21 07:55:05 EDT 2013

The http://www.valentina-db.com/en/store  valentina store now makes it a
little easier to get a license file when you download a copy of vServer (5)
-- the free version.  Just click on the $0.00 and add the file to cart.

I would like to add here that "I hate license files". And in fact you can
get vStudio from the Apple App store and that runs wonderfully without a
license file. Perhaps sometime in the future Ruslan will put vServer in the
App store and we will have a version that doesn't require that license file.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com