Dropbox Library Update

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 18 10:58:11 EDT 2013

In case anybody is having troubles with the library, Trevor found a bug -
when Gugliermo and I were going back and forth with this version, he wound
up with an intermediate version that had a couple of extra encoding lines
(whoops, my bad).  If you can wait, he's going to release the update
shortly.

If you cannot wait, there is a line in phx_dropboxWriteFile:  "put
rfcURLEncode(pData) into pData #v. 1.06 Mikey" that should be removed.