iPad Retina Splash Screen in LC6.1.1

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Tue Sep 17 15:20:26 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I've been working on a new app with the various RCs of 6.1.1 on a Mac Labtop OSX 8.4

I've just tried adding the iPad Retina Splash screen and received an alert from LC that stating that my image was not 2048x1496.

Well, of course it's not… retina splash is 2048x1596… and I've double-checked to mark sure that the image is the right size.

I don't have earlier versions of LC available on my computers.

Can someone check to see if you also get this alert?

be well,
randy hengst