6 point 5 and double-clicking

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Sep 17 14:03:15 EDT 2013

Richmond wrote:
> As far as I remember, about 4 years ago, when I visited the RunRev
> place, ALL their machines were Macintoshes.

I haven't visited their offices yet, but they've been hiring a lot since
then and I believe they have at least one if not two dev team members
using Windows, maybe more.

And in all fairness, their current staff includes some who are quite
expert in Linux, and they've been enormously helpful in tracking down
and fixing Linux-specific issues.

I just think that from a gestalt perspective it may be helpful to have a
dev team leader using Ubuntu exclusively for a least a few days at a
time, which would no doubt raise visibility of issues that may hamper
adoption among the audience most likely to contribute to the engine.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World