Dropbox Library Update

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Sep 17 07:25:35 EDT 2013

I enjoyed the video.  Thanks for sharing your stack too.  It contains lots
of "learning goodness"!

~Roger
Have thought again that maybe most useful thing I could do would be to
create
a cut-down example stack and send this to anyone who wanted it (will try
sending a copy in a few mins to Roger) as well as recording a very bad video
showing my approach and uploading it to YouTube  http://youtu.be/l56QQja4cWU
<http://youtu.be/l56QQja4cWU>

Apologies for all the "Ums" and "Ems" but some people might find it of use
as an introduction if they can bear to watch to the end.

subscription preferences: