babel help, please ?

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Tue Sep 17 06:11:35 EDT 2013

John

Although I would not dare to query Guglielmo's translation, I thought it might be helpful to point out that if, as it seems, this is for a web-browser-like app I have never seen Favoriti in an Italian browser. This what I get:

IE, Chrome & Safari :- Preferiti (synonymous with Favoriti anyway);

Firefox :- Segnalibri (translation of Bookmarks)

RevBrowser has no such feature!
 All the best
       Barry