How to list the applications installed on a mobile?

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 13:09:16 EDT 2013

Thanks Mark - I thought it might be something Apple would not allow :( I'm
wandering maybe about using launch url with custom url schemes? If there is
no app registered maybe there is an error in the result... as an example
I'd like to know if Google Maps is installed or not - maybe I could use
"launch url "comgooglemaps://" and check the result?

Not on my development machine.... so not able to test!