Re: quickly wiping a card

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 00:36:50 EDT 2013

I can confirm Scott's results
but still, it seems that creating a group, creating the controls in it and deleting only the group is a must whenever it's possible.
Here is the outcome of Scott's code in my mac:

lock screen & lock messages & no group : create 2744ms, delete 7ms.
lock screen & no group : create 4540ms, delete 2312ms.
no lock & no group : well, it's indefinite; LiveCode just kept freezing every time I tried.

lock screen & lock messages with group : create 2944ms, delete 3ms.
lock screen with group : create 4447ms, delete 22ms.
no lock with group : create indefinite - freezing, delete 13ms.

Various runs gave very close results so these are from the last one.

Best,

--
Ender Nafi Elekcioglu
Sent with Airmail