Dropbox Library Update

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Sep 15 19:38:20 EDT 2013

I'm not getting anywhere with this. I've made my tokens into constants
after authentication. I've attempted to prevent the stack from
re-authenticating by commenting calls the browser and calls to
phx_DropboxInitLib. My standalone then gives an error that the app key
(consumer key)  is invalid. openStack doesn't appear to have any calls to
connection / authentication.  I'm stuck.

~Roger