Dropbox Library Update

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Sun Sep 15 13:24:16 EDT 2013

Aha ... now I understand :-)

To arrive to "Cancel" or "Allow" you must have already given *the right
credentials*, so it is obvious that you can then navigate within your
Dropbox.
The same thing would happen if you open a browser and login with the
same credentials in Dropbox.

I don't know ... maybe you can modify the lib to work in background but
probably is really a lot of work ...
... you need first to create a form where the user enter the
User/Password (/...the easiest part/), next you have to create an
invisible browser to receive the login page, next, by software, you have
to prepare the correct HTTPS answer (/... like filling the mask which is
on the Dropbox authorization page/) and to send back to Dropbox, receive
the page with the "Cancel" and "Allow", prepare the HTTPS reply with the
"Allow" ... etc. etc.  ... mmmmm ... good luck ... :-D

Cordially,

/*Guglielmo*/