quickly wiping a card

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Sep 14 22:23:35 EDT 2013

Actually Mark, locking messages is often a good way to speed things
exactly because the IDE doesn't track objects that are added or deleted
until after the current handler has finished executing.

I don't have any additional suggestions other than lock screen/lock
messages -- those are the two I use to make updates occur as quickly as
possible.  Maybe somebody else knows some other tricks.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design