lcVCS - Getting started

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Thu Sep 12 17:58:15 EDT 2013

Ahh, thanks for that info monte.

I am on windows here too so that would definitely keep me from getting
running with it and that is a very tricky problem indeed to solve without a
lot of re-engineering of the whole system.

Let me know if I can help test anything on windows or there is anything
specific I could contribute to.

Kind regards,

Andrew

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com