RELEASE: LiveCode 6.1.1

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Thu Sep 12 07:43:05 EDT 2013

Hi Richard, Mike, Christer.

Thanks for the report. Could you tell us a little more to help us isolate
the issue. Every machine in the office is selecting the correct commercial
and community updates correctly so I suspect it only occurs in certain
cases. If we can work out what links your three system / config we can
likely find the issue.

Perhaps we could start with:

1) What OS are you all running (Windows 8 version x | MacOS X 10.8.x)
2) What version of LiveCode did you run the auto-updater from (i.e.
commercial 6.1.1 RC6 -> to get the 6.1.1 GM1)

Thanks for your helps.

Ben