[OT] SmartWatches

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Sep 11 20:08:57 EDT 2013

The pricing of the Samsung smartwatch was what seemed ridiculous to me.
 $300 and I still have to have a phone to do just about anything doesn't
make a lot of sense.  Of course, then there's Scott's Steampunk watch at
$25k!

The Burg watches look pretty cool and look like they're in the $50 range.
 While you don't need a smartphone to use it, looks like they want you to
take the SIM card out of your phone and put it into the watch.

Maybe when Alex's dream comes true, it will be worthwhile

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>