Field calculations

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 19:50:23 EDT 2013

Hi Mark

I like a challenge, so this is just not enjoyment when little stuff ties
you up from getting anything done. Well after 35 plus years of this it
never changes. There is always something new to learn.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41