Field calculations

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 15:22:58 EDT 2013

Hi All

You would think that I should have done it much like your examples, but
there are wrong ways and right ways and without any examples I was getting
nowhere. I will use your approach and see if it works.

Thank you for taking the time to help me...

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41