Using a Datagrid as background?

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Sep 11 09:54:36 EDT 2013

Yep, and it happens a lot. I usually just ResetList on card open for cards
with shared datagrids. Usually they work fine once you set the dgData as
well, I think this calls the ResetList when it does that.

Also, any scripts like mouseDoubleUp don't work correctly if you dont place
the DataGrid inside another group that is then shared between cards.