OT: Sparkleshare

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Sep 10 13:12:04 EDT 2013

Mark, we haven't had any luck finding any other service that diffs in this
way. I have checked out most of the hosted and self-hosted and thus far
only found dropbox to work for us in this way. This software might actually
work very well for our situation (we are just syncing a MB or two of json
files), but since your PST files are likely very large (and definitely
binary?) it may seem like this wouldn't help you much with that.

Andrew