$_POST_RAW not working after on-rev transfer odin to tio

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Mon Sep 9 16:43:39 EDT 2013

I have had a site on on-rev that was on Odin that was just transfered to Tio.

Two pages now no longer work correctly. One handles an upload of a file the
other handles a JSON notification from Zencoder.com. The upload doesn't
happen and the notification JSON is no longer processed. Looking at both
pages there is one thing in common. They use $_POST_RAW to handle the POST
data.

I know on Odin I was using a legacy version of LiveCode server and I was
moved to Tio so that the legacy site could still run but it looks like there
still may need to be some changes. Does anyone have ideas on this?

I have posted this on the forums but no answer there so I thought I would
give the list a try.

Thanks.

Martin