Thor and MySQL

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 10:25:37 EDT 2013

Ralph,

Maybe your account has been moved to another server?

I too was on Thor and, unlike your situation, could login to cPanel,
mySQL admin, and the file directory thru the browser. But suddenly
last Friday my stacks could not connect. Part of the solution came
about after  posting here and someone doing a traceroute on my domain,
which revealed my account had been moved unannounced. Sure enough, I
could login to the new server by simply substituting in the url the
word "thor" with my new server's name.

So, perhaps do a traceroute? Or, contact LC if it's urgent?

--
Nicolas Cueto