setting all the customProperties of A to those of B

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 12:02:49 EDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 7:23 AM, Dave Kilroy <dave at applicationinsight.com> wrote:
> Yes I agree buttons are special - however just did some tests and setting
> customProperties group to group was fine, as was card to card - group to
> card failed for me until I specified the card the group was on - and then it
> worked fine (LiveCode 6.1 rc4 on Lion)

hm.  Before simplifying to post, mine was to a variable holding the
long name of the target group. (5.5.4.  I tried 6.1.blah yesterday for
a couple of hours, but it lost the ability to set those *(%$& red dots
every few minutes, and when loading, it tended to set them inactive .
. .)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462