Dropbox Library Update

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Sep 7 16:39:08 EDT 2013

I must be missing something when I try to use this library on Android. The
app installs and runs, but the Connect button appears to be pressed, but no
browser window appears for Dropbox sign-in. The test works on iOS, btw.

I have only made a copy of the Test Dropbox.livecode and set the Standalone
Application Settings to Android. The minimum version is set to 3.1,
although I've tried 2.3 also. I've included my mainStack and the library in
Copy Files. App Permissions include internet and external storage, and the
app is signed for development only.

What else should I check?

~Roger