eBook Academy Set-up

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Sep 6 10:37:55 EDT 2013

Neil,

Just in case it makes a difference, I'd like to assert that Klaus is right. I tested it and the results are at least (or maybe at most) dubious on Windows 8.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.