Short Term LiveCode/RDBMS Project Help Wanted

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Sep 6 00:30:50 EDT 2013

On 9/5/13 8:11 PM, "Mike Kerner" <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Dang, all of that brings back memories - so what is everyone using to build
> reports in LC since RDP is (obviously) dead?  So far I haven't been able to
> do everything I want to do in Valentina

Hi Mike,
Hi Andrew,

You talk here about Valentina Reports?

Well, we spending last 2 weeks preparing our own online examples.
We going to spend in this area yet may be a month.

We have prepared already few projects with many different reports,
Against mySQL, postgreSQL, Valentina Server.
We have prepare online server with all this DB servers and dbs.

You can look right now what we have got ...
In 2-3 hours we will update ALL_CONTROLS example here.

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:vcompone
nts:vreport:demos:demos>

2) Universal Report example, we have implement so far using PHP and
Xojo/REALbasic Web App.

TODAY we going add online example on JAVA.
Yes, we finishing Valentina for Java ADK  (db + reports).

Example is ready, now we need just install tomcat to online server and drop
there this example also.

3) We going to make ALL_CONTROLS example to be very reach on features
demonstration.

So guys, we will be happy to hear WHAT YOU WANT?
And we will try show this in this example as feature.

Of course may happens that feature really missing,
Than we will put it on TODO list.

4) NEWS: we have start add new datasources to Valentina Reports:
        * MS SQL/Sybase
        * Oracle/DB2

Later these dbs will be added into Valentina Studo as plugins also.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology