Korean font is not shown

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Sep 1 05:36:47 EDT 2013

Hi Takashi,

The syntax

set the textFont to "fontName,Language"

no longer works in 6.x. I think it was already abolished in 5.5.

Instead, you just set the unicodeText of the field to UTF-16 encoded
text. If it contains korean glyphs, the glyphs should be recognised and
displayed correctly. Are you sure that the required fonts are installed
on your tablets? If you visit a Korean website, does the text display
correctly?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille