CloseFieldEditor and OpenFieldEditor

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Oct 31 10:31:47 EDT 2013

Is there a message sent when a user double clicks a cell in a data grid
to open it for editing?  I'd like to think the closeFieldEditor handler
(which is sent when the cell is closed back up) would have a reciprocal
openFieldEditor when a cell is opened, but evidently it doesn't.

By the way, Hugh, I'm looking forward to you FeldFormatter which you
mentioned earlier today is almost ready.

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software