Can't Change the Size of an Image on an Angle

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Oct 30 17:11:36 EDT 2013

It seems that if I set the angle of an image whose lockLoc property is
set to false I'm then unable to change the image's size.

on mouseUp
    set the lockLoc of img "Ant" to false       -- so changing the angle
doesn't reduce the image's size
    set the angle of img "Ant" to 90
    put the width of img "Ant" into originalWidth
    set the width of img "Ant" to originalWidth/2       -- has no effect
    put the result into myResult -- nothing is returned here
end mouseUp

Does anybody have a work around for this?

Much appreciated,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software