Hide main stack but show a substack

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Oct 29 21:48:15 EDT 2013

Bill.

Not sure about too general, but you have to be careful when you use localized terms such as "this stack" when you are navigating around. There is always something comforting to specify a direct object reference. Were you on the stack you intended when you executed that line?

Not that such keywords as "last" (as in "set the name of the last button") don't have fabulous power and flexibility.

Craig