Vanishing Unicode

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Tue Oct 29 13:40:25 EDT 2013

Having taken a long mental vacation from coding, I find that I’ve forgotten almost everything I knew, but this has got to be more than just a mental lapse:

I made a stack that uses a unicode icon font. It worked well. I made a standalone, included the font, and used revfontload to load it. It worked well. I emailed it to my client. It worked well. I reopened that stack today and all I see are little "mystery char" glyphs everywhere, and nothing I do, including updating from LC 5.5.4 to 6.1.2 changes it.

Can anyone help me before I lose my mind altogether?

Tereza Snyder
Califex Software, Inc.