New LiveCode Licences - No mailing list for $500?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Oct 29 04:37:17 EDT 2013

Hi,

reading the  <http://livecode.com/livecode-licenses-comparison/>
http://livecode.com/livecode-licenses-comparison/ table I am not sure how to
understand the difference between the Pro and Commercial version relating to
the forum and mailing list.

What is the difference between "Forum" and "Commercial Forum"? Up to now I
know only the  <http://forums.runrev.com/> http://forums.runrev.com/. Is
this the "forum" or "commercial forum" or what is the "commercial forum"?

The commercial licence has no access to this mailing list? So if I want to
have further access to this mailing list and don't need a warm welcome call
and this stuff, I would have to pay $999 instead of $500? Can this be? Or do
I understand something wrong?

Thanks for any ideas how to interpret this table.

Tiemo