"Introducing New LiveCode Licenses"

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Oct 28 18:30:27 EDT 2013

On 29/10/2013, at 8:23 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> I really have no idea how you can say that. There is no argumentation for your statement.

My point was only that your target market for the book is "real beginners" so your survey is not going to capture the state of the full LiveCoder population. If your book were Commercial LiveCode Development then it would attract a different subset of the LiveCoder population to answer the survey. The stats relate only to those people that are interested in your book which is what I'm sure you wanted to know. To imply they can be used to "clearly show" anything about the "vast majority of RunRev users" is wrong. Mark Wieder also made some valid points about the survey itself which I didn't know because I didn't read the survey. I don't see either of our comments as trying to annoy you or commenting on your book in any way so there's no need to be over sensitive...

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services