Is On-Rev Pancake down again (no MySQL access) or is it me?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sat Oct 26 04:12:56 EDT 2013

Dave, I didn't receive any root cause explanation for this particular database server access outage, but the previous outage affected those with dedicated IP addresses - and I also have SSL.
So, there are likely different combinations & permutations of potential points of failure by account configuration / options.
Best,
Keith..