Intersect Point

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Thu Oct 24 20:24:53 EDT 2013

I don't work on this kind of stuff in livecode, is there a message that
gets sent when two objects touch in livecode?

 I believe this a good case for a pub-sub library like Andre Garzia's.

When the objects intersect have it throw a trigger to a specific callback
with its location in a parameter array and have that callback function
receive the location of the intersection and place the explosion sprite at
that location. http://www.andregarzia.com/posts/en/pubsub/