mail-archive not updating

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 24 10:04:33 EDT 2013

Peter Alcibiades wrote:

> I usually read the list on
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/use-livecode@lists.runrev.com/
>
> and it seems to have stopped getting any more messages as of 16 Oct.  Anyone any thoughts?  Nabble is working fine.

FWIW, for the last several years I've been subscribed to this list on
digest mode, which I just toss, reading the list on the web from the
main archive at RunRev.com, linked to from the bottom of each message here:

<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/>

For all the time I've been doing that it's been generally the fastest
and most complete option I've seen.  There have been maybe one or two
times there was a glitch where a message didn't show up or was late, but
overall it's been quicker than my old per-email subscription and very
complete.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World