Using photos in mobile devices

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 18:52:41 EDT 2013

Ho Monte

In FileMaker Pro I do a script to calculate the image into Kb and then show
it below the image. Can LC do the same thing? If it is to large the user
can opt to delete the image.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com