Setup Questions for LiveCode Server

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Oct 22 14:30:56 EDT 2013

Thanks Pierre

Well in my next project I'll for sure give PostGreSQL a whirl - not sure why
exactly I've always chosen MySQL (probably as I earlier experiences with it
via Drupal) - and in particular I recently came across some people using it
for Wordpress and having to work hard to get performance on a big website -
thanks for the pointer...

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior